Everyone’s goal is to have silky smooth hair. How can we achieve our dreams when external and internal influences such as pollution and chemically-laden hair products are constantly damaging our hair? Thinking…? This is the most effective way to nourish your hair.
Natural hair masks and hair treatments can be essential for your hair’s health. Deep conditioning your hair every time you wash it will help strengthen and protect your hair from pollution, dryness and damage. You will have the smooth, soft, glossy, and strong hair that everyone else wants.
You don’t have to use products that will further harm your hair in order to repair the damage. Here are some homemade conditioners for damaged and dry hair. They contain natural herbs or ingredients.
Excited! We’re ready to learn how to create natural hair conditioners at home for damaged and dry hair.
Top 3 homemade hair conditioners
This is the easiest way to achieve glossy, smooth hair. The best conditioners will help to strengthen strands and reduce hair damage. They also recover damaged ends.
Let’s see how to make this amazing natural hair conditioner at home.
1. Eggs & Olive Oil Natural Conditioner
The eggs are the superheroes of our hair. It contains all the essential vitamins and minerals, as well as protein. Olive oil, on the other hand is rich in Omega-6 fatty acid which has deep conditioning properties and can heal damage. Olive oil’s anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and other properties are great for treating scalp infections and even dandruff.
Make your own conditioners at home using olive oil, eggs and other ingredients.
Ingredients You Required:
- One Egg
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- Add olive oil and beat an egg.
- Create a smooth paste by mixing both ingredients.
- Cover your hair in the paste. If you have longer hair, make sure to adjust the amount of paste.
- Wear the shower cap for 30 minutes and let it sit on your skin.
- Wash your hair with a shampoo that is sulfate free and rinse it out.
- This treatment should be repeated 2 to 3 times per week in order to get lustrous strands and intense nourishment.
2. Aloe Vera & Olive Oil Homemade Conditioner
The amazing homemade conditioner is not just for hair that’s damaged or oily. It also works to clean and moisturize your scalp.
Yup! Aloe vera has antibacterial, antimicrobial and vitamin, mineral, and enzyme properties. Olive oil also provides hair with deep nourishment and aids in the recovery of damage. Means! In just 30 minutes, your scalp and strands will be healthy.
Create one of the best deep home hair conditioners using aloe vera, olive oil and simple steps.
Ingredients You Required:
- 4-5 Tbsp Aloe Vera Gel
- Three tablespoons of olive oil
- Fresh aloe gel can be extracted directly from the plants. You can store the gel in the fridge for up to a week and use it for your next two applications.
- Mix the olive oil with it.
- Apply the paste to your hair from roots to tip.
- Wear a shower cap or a bun and let the conditioner sit on your hair 30 minutes.
- Use a shampoo that moisturizes hair and scalp to remove it.
- This is the best way to get a healthy scalp and beautiful hair.
3. Natural Hair Conditioner with Coconut Oil & Yogurt
If your scalp suffers from dandruff, or the strands of hair are damaged by cold, dry air and pollution, this homemade conditioner will nourish them deeply. The homemade yogurt & coconut conditioner is a great way to nourish and care for your hair.
It is a great source of protein, and contains enzymes which are effective in eliminating dandruff or other scalp problems. Coconut oil contains fatty acids, which have amazing healing properties. This will leave your hair shiny and healthy.
This homemade coconut oil and yogurt conditioner is easy to make at home.
Ingredients You Need:
- 6-7 Tbsp Of Hung Curd
- Coconut Oil 3 Tbsp
What to Prepare for:
- Combine both ingredients.
- Then, apply the paste to your hair and massage it for several minutes.
- Put on a shower cap and leave it for 30 minutes.
- For best results, rinse it out and use herbal shampoo to wash your hair.
Conclusion Unknowingly, you are damaging your hair by trying to make it smoother, silkier, or shinier. Use these amazing home-made hair conditioners to treat damaged, dry hair. Let your hair shine, dryness, split ends and damage be at bay. Share this conditioner with friends and help them achieve beautiful hair without breaking or flyaways.