Hair extensions can be a good option if you want to change your appearance quickly and easily.
There are many different styles of hair extensions, designed for specific purposes or to be used with certain types of hair.
There are many different types of extension available, depending on your requirements.
Hot Fusion Hair Extensions is one of your options.
The extensions are long lasting and won’t damage your hair. They can help you achieve the look that suits your style quickly.
Before you get hot fusion extensions, here’s what you should know.
Hot Fusion hair extensions: Pros and cons
- It is a great way to create fuller, healthier hair. The bonding Keratin gives our hair the volume and texture it needs. You can choose to add more or less hair depending on what you prefer.
- Keratin is 90% of hair. The keratin adhesive will not harm your natural locks or scalp. Keratin glue is safer than traditional adhesives. The connection is also imperceptible, and lasts a long time. No one can tell that you are wearing this extension. The attaching points will be hidden when the keratin has dried.
- This is ideal for both coarse and long hair. Because it’s inserted one strand at a time, the strands can be gripped securely and you will get stunning length and volume.
- A number of hair suppliers and manufacturers have developed hot-fusion extensions in natural colors. You don’t need to worry about color differences. The thin, silky connection provides a soothing feeling when you touch them.
- It takes over 3 hours to finish this method.
- Be careful when using the heating element. You may experience itching and pain for a couple of days after application.
- Keratin extensions can not be reused.
It is best to have your hot fusion extensions applied by a professional hairstylist, since doing it yourself could cause damage to your hair.
- The stylist will determine the best placement for the hair extensions. They’ll then place each thread onto your head, and heat up the adhesive material with a special tool.
- This procedure should not cause any pain, but a slight warm feeling while the adhesive material is melting.
- The hairdresser then shapes and moulds the keratin to produce a flawless, flat result.
- It will then solidify, forming a bond which can only be broken by a special keratin remover formula.
- Starting at the bottom of the head, the procedure progresses both up and down the sides. Your hair’s upper layers will hide the connections. The hairdresser can combine or trim these to appear more natural.
- Hot fusion extensions can last up to three months with proper maintenance.
- You’ll have to visit your hairdresser for touch ups every couple of weeks to remove the extensions with a liquid that is light in color and reinstall them near the scalp to give you more stability.
After installing Hot Fusion hair extensions, what happens? (Care & Maintenance)
You may feel a slight headache after the procedure.
It is not uncommon for women to experience discomfort in the scalp within the first couple of days following fusion surgery.
The excess hair on your head and the attachments are to blame. It may appear strange to begin with.
Consider the initial days as a bit painful, especially when you sleep. This will only last a few days.
- Sleeping With Fusion Hair Extensions:
It is good to develop the habit of putting your hair up at night. You can make pigtails, or even a high-ponytail. This is the best way to get to sleep using fusion extensions.
Do not worry if your sleep is disturbed by pain. After the first wash you’ll be accustomed to these effects.
You’ll feel a totally different sensation when you wash your hair after putting on fusion extensions.
Remember to stand up while you wash your hair.
You should avoid bending over to clean your hair upside-down. This will only make it more difficult and may cause tangles.
Second, use a small amount of shampoo to massage the scalp.
Then, massage the shampoo remaining into your hair. You don’t need to scrub too hard where the ties are.
Just wash your hair gently. After washing off the shampoo, apply the conditioner to your hair, and rinse thoroughly.
You’ll also need to allow extra time for your hair to dry after washing. You should not go to sleep with wet hair as water can destroy adhesives and cause matting.
It is important to dry your hair completely and as quickly as you can. The drying process can take some time. You should be careful with how much heat you use while you are wearing fusion extensions.
You may damage your own hair as well as the extensions. Be careful when using heat-styling equipment. This could cause the keratin bonds to loosen.
Final Words on HTML0: HTML0
Hot fusion extensions will help you if you’re bored of your short hair or can’t get them to grow.
This type of hair extension is the most natural looking and blends in well with your own hair.