It is scary to see belly fat. This starts with your health by starting out as obesity, then diabetes and poor cardiovascular health. Thank god! Ancient wisdom has a cure for all ailments. We’re going show you how to use to reduce belly fat in today’s post.
Yoga is a part of our lives. We tend to forget about the incredible benefits yoga has on our health. Strenuous exercise can burn more fat than other exercises.
It’s not for everyone to go to the gym every day and rip muscles. They also don’t like to work at home or in the office without taking time to rest.
In contrast, peaceful yoga, which you can practice in your bedroom, at your own pace, improves strength, flexibility and metabolism. It’s great, isn’t? Not only do you save time, but it also gives you more energy and peace to live your life.
Yeah! It is amazing how yoga can improve your health and help you get into shape. There are also other important things you can do to make it even more effective & get faster results.
First, make changes in your diet. Instead of eating unhealthy foods that cause fat gain, start the day by having a delicious high-protein Indian breakfast. Green tea is the best choice for increasing fat loss and boosting energy throughout the day. Lipton Green Tea is a great weight-loss tea if you are unsure.
Now that you know two additional things to help reduce your belly fat, it’s time to find the best yoga for fat reduction.
The 5 most effective Yoga Poses for Reducing Abdominal Fat
Everyone should strive to be healthy and fit. The most stubborn and common fat is belly fat. Our love handles and hips also accumulate more fat.
If you’re looking to lose weight faster, along with the simple belly-fat yoga exercises for beginners, also include hip fat burning exercise. Visit this page to find out how to get rid of hip fat and start your journey to a perfect body.
Check out these amazing yoga poses to get a flat stomach and a trim waist. Get down to the ground every morning and transform your health & body.
1. Naukasana( Boat Pose)
This pose can help you burn calories by increasing your metabolism. The pose strengthens the muscles of the core, increases digestion and boosts metabolism. It’s all that you need, right? Yup! Yes! To get a flat belly and healthy digestion, follow these simple steps.
What to do:
- Lay down on the mat. Keep your legs and hands straight, relax your entire body.
- As you inhale, lift your upper and lower body 30 degrees.
- Stretch your fingers, legs, hands and toes.
- Inhale and exhale while holding a stance for between 30-60 seconds.
- Try to extend the time you spend in each pose.
2. Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose )
Back pain and belly fat are both terrible. You can get rid of the two happiness muggers. Bunjangasna Cobra Pose is the pose for you. The bhujangasana poses helps strengthen the hands, back and abdominal muscles. Make your body more flexible & improves digestive health.
How to perform the cobra position for weight loss is easy.
What to do:
- Face the floor when you lie down.
- Place both your hands flat on the ground, aligning them with your shoulders.
- As you raise your arms straight, inhale while raising your body. Lay your legs straight out on the ground.
- This pose should be held for between 30 and 60 seconds. Make sure you have your legs straight and feet fully extended.
3. Surya Namaskar ( Sun Salutation)
Surya Namaskar is the father of Yoga for Reducing Belly Fat. You don’t need to perform multiple poses if you do this.
Surya Namaskar affects every part of your body and increases flexibility. It also relieves constipation and gives you energy.
We have broken down each benefit and step into a separate article. You can reap massive rewards from it. Visit the link to learn about Surya Namaskar’s weight-loss benefits and how it is performed.
Simple to do but effective in eliminating gastric and digestion problems. It also strengthens core muscles and increases flexibility. You will feel a surge of energy all day long.
Take tiny steps for one of the best yoga poses to flatten your stomach and improve digestion.
How to Use
- Face down, lie down face-down on the mat.
- Breathe deeply, bend your knees a bit, lift them higher, and then hold your toes with your hand.
- Start by holding this position for 30-60 seconds, then gradually extend the time.
- Exhale as you lie down on the mat.
5. Pawanmuktasana is a wind-releasing pose.
Get rid of the pain and discomfort caused by wind in your stomach. Most people have gastric issues. Pawanmuktasana can provide immediate relief from pain. It also increases the metabolism and ignites digestion, which is very helpful for reducing abdominal fat.
Follow these simple pawanmuktasana steps for a flat stomach.
How to Get
- Keep your back to the ceiling and face the mat.
- Keep your legs & hands straight.
- Take a deep breathe while bending your knees.
- Clasp your hands around your keep.
- While in the position for one minute, breathe mindfully. Gradually extend the time you perform.
Summary:Belly Fat is embarrassing and makes you sick. Start getting healthier and fitter with Yoga for Reducing Belly Fat. With a friend, a journey becomes easier. Share this article with friends and family members to inspire them to join you in yoga sessions.